A Contemporary Indian Wonder: Gift City
Gift City Gandhinagar Offers The Following Benefits
Gandhinagar’s Gift City Is Developing
The master goal for GIFT City was to build the financial hub to at least 60 million square feet as part of the “GIFT City Development Plan (GDDP) 2017–2023” because it is a step-by-step initiative.
- In the GDDP whitepaper, we got a glimpse of what may happen.
- The proposal included five different types of residential and commercial possibilities, each with its own building schedule.
- Antilla, one of the housing alternatives, was the subject of a case study that provided us with a fascinating insight into how the project was put together.
- The procedure included a site study, land purchase, drawings, and EPC contracts.
- Commercial office areas, residential areas, metro rail stations, stores, restaurants, and cafés were all included.
- To keep it green, GIFT City includes a lot of green features.
- In phase II of the project, the development of an inland port and an SEZ is also underway.
- In total, there will be 15 international conference centres and 17,000 hotel rooms.
- 5,000 of these rooms will be available to visitors.
- Start-ups, new age, and smart firms have a lot of opportunities to expand and take off as a financial and technology hub in GIFT City.
- Many jobs in finance and technology would be generated as a result of this.
Gift City Is Home To Environmentally Friendly Innovations
GIFT City is one of India’s first eco-friendly smart cities, with a long-term growth strategy in mind. GIFT City was designed to be particularly green by using the latest methods in energy efficiency, water conservation, and waste management.
- The city will be constructed using high-tech materials that are both resistant to natural calamities and environmentally friendly. For example, the city has been designed to resist floods and earthquakes.
- To keep the heat or cold out, residents of GIFT City will have low-emissivity glass installed on the outside of all of their properties.
- They don’t need to consume as much power during the daytime hours since the roofs are designed to allow in natural light.
- Rainwater harvesting devices will be installed to conserve water.
- Rainwater will be stored for subsequent use in these systems.
- Wastewater recycling systems will purify sewage water for toilet flushing, laundry, and dishwashing.
- The amount of garbage in Gujarat’s rivers and lakes will be reduced as a result of this.
Future Vision Of Gift City
Gift City is meant to be a location where individuals may learn about and manufacture new items. The city is projected to become the financial capital of South Asia as part of a 10-year master plan.
- In the future, it will be a worldwide financial powerhouse with a world-class corporate climate.
- It will also address the difficulties and possibilities that come with a fast-growing, future-ready economy.
- It will also serve as a management and information technology centre of excellence (IT).
- It will provide new opportunities for local and international professionals to study and develop.
Gift City Is Now Accessible To Anyone And Everyone
The Gujarat government has passed a decision enabling people who are not employed at GIFT City to live there, clearing the path for anybody to purchase and inhabit a home. Only individuals employed at GIFT City, which is located on the outskirts of Gandhinagar, have been allowed to live in residential properties within the city. Initially, only GIFT City employees were allowed to purchase and live in residential apartments. A few years ago, the government allowed any individual or investor who was not employed by the city to create and own a residential property, but only GIFT City employees were allowed to live there.
The Kaavyaratna Group is one of Ahmedabad’s most dynamic and diversified construction and real estate development companies. The organisation is rapidly extending its reach and setting the basis for future development after expanding its business from Ahmedabad to Gandhinagar. A new line of luxury structures, constructed on the newest architectural trends, will be in your neighbourhood in no time. We want everything to be perfect for you and your loved ones, so we’re now working out the minute details before launching. One of the city’s tallest buildings, with high-end amenities, is on its way to provide you with a comfortable and luxurious lifestyle.